Accessibility Statement for MoG Handmade
This is an accessibility statement from MoG Handmade.
Measures to support accessibility
MoG Handmade is taking the following measures to ensure accessibility of our MoG Handmade wesite:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MoG Handmade is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. This is a work in progress and we ask you to bear with us as we work toward becoming fully comformant.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of MoG Handmade. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on MoG Handmade so that we can work toward a fully accessible website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: PO Box 77 Glenville, WV 26351
We try to respond to feedback within 3-7 business days.
This statement was created on 6 December 2022